The Charity Group at the F. Dok Initiative provides funding to not-for-profit organizations that address our targeted goals:
- Providing food security to all Pittsburghers
- Helping our at-risk veterans
- Building business opportunities in all communities
- Aiding at-risk LGBT+ Pittsburghers
- Encouraging art across the city
The Initiative prefers to help smaller organizations where our funding can have the biggest impact. If you know of a group that could benefit from The F. Dok Initiative, please contact us here.